Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- PhenixP2P PCast Addresses Real-Time Streaming Latency
PhenixP2P says it has a new angle on the live streaming business. While most streaming platform providers run into delay problems, this Chicago-based business says its PCast platform can scale to millions of devices without latency challenges, and without the need for c…12/6/2016
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: Lipigas, Dialogic, Amazon & More
Innovation in cloud computing, virtualization, WebRTC and more have provided developers a toolbox to develop creative means of engagement and build a strong foundation for all things in real time. And, with the weekend upon us, there's no better time than the present to…12/3/2016
- Take Note: The Evolution of Voicemail is at Hand
In the most recent CommsDevZone Podcast, Dialogic's Alan Percy is joined by Karel Bourgois to discuss how the communications developer tools of today are enabling an evolution in voicemail.12/2/2016
- Communications Developers Get New AWS Tools
Amazon Web Services recently added a slate of new tools, giving communications developers a lot more room to work with.12/2/2016
- Communications Developers Join Better Healthcare Hunt
NewYork-Presbyterian turned to communications developer Mobile Heartbeat to augment collaboration and communications at the clinical level.12/1/2016
- Lipigas Puts PowerVille Visual IVR to Work
Lipigas announced today that it is utilizing the Dialogic PowerVille Visual IVR to offer interactive service ordering, billing and account information via a self-service portal.11/29/2016
- Durham College Students Ride Zang Platform to Victory
The communications developer sandbox is chockfull of tolls today. From WebRTC and cloud to virtualization and beyond, today's developer has a fully loaded arsenal at their disposal. Today, Zang announced that its applications-as-a-service and all-in-one-cloud communicat…11/23/2016
- Virtualization Beyond the Data Center
There's a lot of talk among telecommunications developers today about evolving the IPX and moving toward providing more personalized and connected services, not only for 4G environments, but also providing contextual voice and video applications for service providers to…11/23/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- Edgewater Networks Completes Partner Certification with Metaswitch's MetaSphere MTAS12/07/2016
- Comcast Business Teams with the Business Incubator at Miller Campus to Provide High-Performance Ethernet Services to Utah Startups12/07/2016
- Procera Networks teams with Arrow Systems Integration Unit12/07/2016
- Globalgig Acquires Velis412/06/2016
- Toshiba's Telecommunication Systems Division Team Gives Back by Supporting South County Outreach12/06/2016
- NETSCOUT Customer Survey Confirms the nGeniusONE Platform is Considered 'Best-in-Class' for Accelerating Digital Transformation12/06/2016
- Strategic Integration Partners Significantly Increases Cloud Sales 200% With The Evolve IP OneCloud™12/06/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.