Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: IoT, RTC, Google & More
Communications development is in the midst of a renaissance of innovation as a result of burgeoning areas of tech like WebRTC, APIs and virtualization introducing the next generation of communications solutions. And with the weekend upon us, there's no better time than …8/20/2016
- Messaging: My, How You've Grown
Today's omnichannel, always on, always plugged world, in which we live, is a result of decades of innovation, and people willing to push the boundaries of communications. IP communications have transformed communications - there's no if's, and's or but's about it.8/19/2016
- Ways Mobile Video Messaging Can Improve Teamwork
Apps are revolutionizing how teams collaborate on mobile devices, allowing them to communicate via channels, share texts, upload files, and even host live video calls/chat. But as amazing as that's been, these tools still lack robust, mobile first, video messaging.8/18/2016
- Google Dabbles in Video Calling with New Duo App
Google seems to have its hand in several different pots these days. Whether you want to build a presentation, message friends, save pictures or use it for social purposes, Google likely has a program for you. The company is continuing its trend of meeting all consumers'…8/17/2016
- RTC Set to Serve as Integral Part of IoT Landscape
The Internet of Things (IoT) is much hyped as a panacea in the age of mobility and automation. With a growing number of mobile devices, applications and services already being used for everyday living, it makes sense that everything is being connected to perform more ef…8/15/2016
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: Flowroute, Telestax, Dialogic & More
The developer's sandbox is a busy place today. With APIs, WebRTC and software taking center stage, the next generation in communications solutions is something you won't want to miss. And, with the weekend upon us, there's no better time than the present to look back at…8/13/2016
- Power Pair Partner to Provide Free WebRTC Workshops
With all that is taking place in communications development, education plays a vital role. The ability to speak with and learn from industry leaders is invaluable in today's future forward environment. WebRTC is making waves, and is set to be at the forefront of develop…8/11/2016
- Almost All Business Cloud Apps Don't Have Business-Grade Security
There are some kinds of news you don't want to wake up to. Bombings, gas leaks, the revelation that coffee is actually bad for you...all of these are the kinds of things that make one choke on a sweet roll. A new report from Blue Coat Systems, meanwhile, joined the "thi…8/9/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- Line Systems (LSI) Joins AT&T Partner Exchange08/23/2016
- Digium Announces Keynote Speakers for AstriCon 2016, the Annual Asterisk User Conference08/23/2016
- Video Communications Platform as a Service Is Poised to Transform a Wide Range of Applications and Business Processes, According to IDC08/23/2016
- Carolina Panthers and Portland Trail Blazers Score Big with ShoreTel Communications Systems08/23/2016
- DCT Telecom Group Appoints New Hires08/23/2016
- Tecore Networks Wins Contract to Supply Fourteen (14) HSPA/LTE Network-in-a-Box to the Canadian Arctic08/23/2016
- SecureLogix President Lee Sutterfield Inducted by CyberTexas Into the Inaugural Class of the San Antonio Cyber Hall of Honor08/23/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.