Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: Microsoft, IBM, Vidyo & More
Development in communications is coming at a feverish pace, so much so that if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. So with the weekend upon us, and a fresh cup of coffee in hand, there's no better time than the present to take a look at the…7/23/2016
- Microsoft, IBM Get Together for New Surface Enterprise Push
Microsoft's Surface has made something of a splash in the market so far, and a recently announced deal with IBM may be ready to give Surface a breakthrough to some real depth in the field. Though some may not think it's gone near as far as, say, Windows, the IBM deal is…7/20/2016
- Zang: Zooming to All About the API
Communications development is coming at a fever pitch. With more heads in the cloud and more hands in the developer sand box, it is certainly a fun time to cover the news in the space. Recently, Zang announced that OwnerListens leveraged Zang's all-in-one cloud communic…7/19/2016
- Plugin-Free Video Conferencing from Vidyo
Support for WebRTC protocol gives companies that provide communication solutions a technology that can be used by anyone without propriety software or hardware. Being able to deliver services without limitations means users can communicate more freely. The launch of the…7/19/2016
- Sonatype Reports Show Vulnerabilities in Open-source Components
Sonatype, a company that studies the software development lifecycle, recently released its "State of Software Supply Chain" study that examines the open-source components that assist enterprise applications. It found that one in every 16 such components contained securi…7/18/2016
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: APIs, Skype, IoT & More
Like much of the innovation taking place in technology, the Communications Developer Zone moves in real-time. And with news of APIs, IoT, and WebRTC sometimes it can be hard to keep up. But, with the weekend upon us there's no better time than the present to take a look…7/16/2016
- Communications APIs Necessary to Meet IoT Potential
With the growing attention APIs are getting I'm surprised we have yet to see a Chuck Norris joke explaining why and how Mr. Norris created these tool kits. All kidding aside, APIs are playing an integral role in communications today, and are poised to play an even great…7/15/2016
- Skype Releases Alpha Version for Linux Update
Hundreds of millions of people use Skype on their desktop and laptop computers and mobile devices, but there is once group that has decided been left behind: Linux users. To remedy this, Microsoft-owned Skype this week announced a brand-new version of Web RTC-based Skyp…7/14/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- ALLie Camera Enables First Ever 360 Video Livestream Of American Century Championship Golf Tournament07/22/2016
- Eyefluence's Jim Marggraff to Speak on Entertainment's Latest Disruption at Future of StoryTelling Summit07/22/2016
- 8x8, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Financial Results07/21/2016
- Fuze Named 2016 Hot Vendor for Unified Communications and Collaboration07/20/2016
- Knowles Launches the Most Advanced Audio Solution for Hearables and Premium Earphones07/20/2016
- 3D Sound Labs and Innovation Technology Collaborate on 3D Audio Headphones07/20/2016
- Cloud Centric Solution for Carrier Voice Gains Acceptance07/20/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.