Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: BrainCert, Dialogic, WebRTC & More
Highlights this week in the Communications Developer Zone included news and views involving BrainCert, Dialogic, WebRTC and more.6/25/2016
- WebRTC an Important Part of Augmented Reality Development
WebRTC has been steadily transforming the communications world, impacting a number of markets from contact centers to the educational sector. And the growth forecast for the technology and its solutions is pretty bright, with the market expected to reach $3 billion by 2…6/24/2016
- BrainCert Moves from Flash to WebRTC
BrainCert, developer of its own virtual online classroom software and service, announced this month that it has replaced its Flash-based system in favor of WebRTC.6/23/2016
- WebRTC Woos Contact Center
It is clear that by adding new media types, it offers new opportunities for interaction. And Oracle is currently working with BBA bank in Spain. As Pitts described, a new customer simply signs on to the website and can initiate a WebRTC conversation. In Spain, regulatio…6/22/2016
- Sonus WebRTC Services Solution Improves WebRTC Security, Reliability
Web-based real time communications (WebRTC) has become a major growth point in recent years as apps add the popular communications tool on to provide a little extra value. With a new online communications tool comes a new potential failure point for security, and with S…6/22/2016
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: Conversable, Service Reliability, Tecnisa & More
Communications Development is at fever pitch, innovations, unveils and announcements are coming faster than Game of Thrones fan theories. And, as we enjoy our morning coffee on this lovely Saturday, there's no time like the present to take a look at the week that was in…6/18/2016
- Tecnisa Talking to Customers in Real-Time
Anyone who has purchased or sold a property understands the headaches involved. Whether you have a bad agent, unsteady market or a house that simply won't sell communications should not be the reason for frustration. And in today's omni-channel world it is mission criti…6/17/2016
- Applications & Service Reliability in an IP World
On June 24, Suby will be joined by James Rafferty, Product Line Manager at Dialogic and Dialogic's Senior Director of Product Marketing Manager Alan Percy for the webinar "Service Reliability of IP-based Communications is Not Optional," where the panel will discuss the …6/16/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- BroadMesse and Vizuality Studio Strategic Partnership in the High-End Virtual Reality (VR) Market.06/24/2016
- Fuze CEO Steve Kokinos Named 2016 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® New England06/24/2016
- NEC Display Captures Six Awards at InfoComm 201606/23/2016
- Fuze Expands into Asia Pacific; Opens Office in Australia and Three New Data Centers06/23/2016
- Turtle Beach Amends Credit Agreements, Enhances Working Capital Position To Facilitate Strong Headset Demand06/23/2016
- Vonage CFO Dave Pearson Receives Innovation Award06/23/2016
- LAMEA Near Field Communication (NFC) Market 2016 - Forecasts to 2022 - Research and Markets06/23/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.