Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: Apple, SkyGiraffe, TerraGo & More
With WebRTC wooing every industry it touches, advances coming fast and furious in virtualization, and adoption growing across the board for innovative and customizable communications solutions, the Communications Developer Zone is humming. And, with the weekend upon us,…8/27/2016
- Voice and Messaging Just Data in Fourth Wave of Mobile Communications
Communications solutions have been becoming increasingly unified, particularly as the age of mobility and apps and services becomes predominant. So it makes sense that while voice and messaging aren't going to go away any time soon, they're going to be handled different…8/25/2016
- SkyGiraffe Raises $6 Million and Announces Expanded Functionality
Mobility has become an essential component of enterprise communications and productivity. One of the ways they are using this technology is by developing apps designed to improve many different aspects of the organization's functionality. SkyGiraffe provides the platfor…8/25/2016
- Apple TV Takes on Collaboration Options with Redbooth App
Apple TV is well known by now as a streaming media powerhouse. Connecting to several different apps, the combination of Apple TV and a credit card opens up huge quantities of entertainment for users. Now, however, Apple TV proves it's not just about entertainment with a…8/24/2016
- TerraGo's New Mobile App Creation Tool is Magic
Mobile apps have become an important part of business marketing, personal communications, education, entertainment and productivity. There is a wealth of mobile apps available today. But sometimes the path from mobile app concept to reality is rockier than it needs to b…8/24/2016
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: IoT, RTC, Google & More
Communications development is in the midst of a renaissance of innovation as a result of burgeoning areas of tech like WebRTC, APIs and virtualization introducing the next generation of communications solutions. And with the weekend upon us, there's no better time than …8/20/2016
- Messaging: My, How You've Grown
Today's omnichannel, always on, always plugged world, in which we live, is a result of decades of innovation, and people willing to push the boundaries of communications. IP communications have transformed communications - there's no if's, and's or but's about it.8/19/2016
- Ways Mobile Video Messaging Can Improve Teamwork
Apps are revolutionizing how teams collaborate on mobile devices, allowing them to communicate via channels, share texts, upload files, and even host live video calls/chat. But as amazing as that's been, these tools still lack robust, mobile first, video messaging.8/18/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- TMC Names Revolabs a 2016 Communications Solutions Products of the Year Award Winner08/30/2016
- Jenne, Inc. Named By HuddleCamHD to Distribute its HuddleCamHD and PTZOptics Product Lines08/30/2016
- Austin Company Wins HubSpot Impact Award for Work with Presidential Campaign08/30/2016
- Swell Fundraising Software for Nonprofit Organizations Raises $500,000 in Venture Capital from Experienced Philanthropists08/30/2016
- Tours4fun Celebrates 10-Year Anniversary With 10-Day Sale and VR Contest08/30/2016
- SecureLogix to Demonstrate Results of DHS-Funded Research into Evolving Voice and UC Threats08/30/2016
- Telnyx Turns to Equinix for Global Expansion of Next Generation VoIP Service08/30/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.