Communications Developer Zone: Reinventing real-time communications applications through innovation.
- Communications Developer Zone Week in Review: WebRTC, Twilio, Temasys & More
I've got a fever, and unlike Christopher Walken, the only prescription is innovation. There's no issue breaking my fever, as new and exciting solutions are coming fast and furious, and we have it all here for you in 'The Zone.' And, with the weekend upon us, there's no …9/24/2016
- Telemedicine Taking Flight: Thanks WebRTC
Real time communications are reserving a space across the spectrum of industry. From the contact center to the conference room and beyond, real time communications are enabling new and innovative means to provide services. An area seeing a boon because of real time is t…9/23/2016
- Twilio Looks to Optimize Web Calls with Voice Insights
Developers are now creating VoIP functionalities from scratch that allows them to integrate different communication solutions that can be accessed across different devices and platforms. The process can be challenging, and without the right communications APIs it can be…9/23/2016
- Stop Wondering About WebRTC: Real-Time is Revolutionary
In the Communications Developer Zone we readily journey to the bleeding edge and back again in communications technology. Nowadays, it seems that not only is WebRTC here to stay, this transformative technology is in position to deliver an oversized dose of disruption to…9/22/2016
- Twilio Set to Land Kurento for WebRTC Technology
Building up a position in Web-based real time communications (WebRTC) is increasingly important for many firms out there eager to get a foothold in this still new and still growing communications market. Twilio recently made a move in that field itself, as it announced …9/21/2016
- Communications Developer Week in Review: WebRTC, IMTC, Kinetise & More
The communications developer sandbox is crowded, as innovation in virtualization, the cloud and WebRTC is coming fast and furious. Taking imagination to reality, developers are able to mold solutions to suit needs across verticals. And, with the weekend upon us, there's…9/17/2016
- Mobile Heartbeat Recognized by Frost & Sullivan for its Smartphone Application
Smartphone technology and applications have introduced new levels of efficiency when it comes to communications, and nowhere has this been embraced more than in the healthcare industry, where real-time, life-saving and critical access to information is incredibly vital.…9/15/2016
- IMTC Updates Charter, Renames Its Communications SDN Activity Group
The International Multimedia Telecommunications Consortium (IMTC) holds events throughout the year to assist businesses with their testing of multimedia and telecommunications products. As a not-for-profit itself, it promotes the use of devices that follow common standa…9/13/2016
How to Make a WebRTC App
- Global Mobile Phone Accessories Industry09/27/2016
- Global Mobile Device Accessories Market 2016-202009/27/2016
- USB-IF Announces USB Audio Device Class 3.0 Specification09/27/2016
- Top 3 Trends Impacting the Global Motorcycle Infotainment System Market Through 2020: Technavio09/27/2016
- Toshiba Advances IPedge Business Communications With Software-only Option, Enhanced Collaboration and Network Scale09/27/2016
- Cirrus Logic's New Low Power Smart Codec Provides Hi-Fi Stereo Listening Experience in Mobile Applications09/27/2016
- Edgewater Networks and BlueJeans Network Partner to Delivery Best-in-Class and Secure Video Conferencing Solutions09/27/2016
Which Media Transcoding Strategy is Right?
The Market Challenge: More, More and More Media How Communications Service Providers respond to the media transcoding challenge will have a profound impact on their business, as nearly half of all voice/video sessions will require some type of transcoding. Download this free white paper and find out the typical requirements and best practices to addressFinding Profit in Mobile Video Services - Yankee Group Market Assessment
The Bottom Line: Video services have been slow to take off in the 3G environment due to technology constraints and poor business models.The Open Source Telco: Taking Control of Destiny
Telecom Operators are exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, but how and why? This independent report published by Telco2.0 is the result of an exhaustive survey of CIOs and key technology decision makers from 22 global Telecom Operators, exploring the role of Open Source Software in their networks, infrastructure and core carrier services.
Lleida.net Opens the Door to More Opportunities with Dialogic Signaling Solutions
Lleida.net is a value added telecommunications operator, based in Spain but with a global reach, that is a pioneer in registered SMS communications. It provides a wide range of services including registered and unregistered email and SMS communications as well as SMS hubbing services for operators.High-impedance Voice Recording with Dialogic® Technology
Telephone arrangements are a vital part of everyday work in the financial business, as well as in trade, industry and government agencies.ÅMT Develops Hosted PBX Services with Asterisk and Dialogic IMG 1010 Integrated Media Gateway
Ålands Mobiltelefon (ÅMT) is a small operator with energy and imagination. As a mobile and fixed line operator on the island of Ålands, situated between Sweden and Finland, ÅMT was experiencing heavy competition.